An Oasis of Taste
Wine Tasting & Estate Experiences
Wine Tasting at the Tasting Bar
Available daily from 10:00am to 4:30pm.
Enjoy a taste of Matanzas Creek with a flight of 4 to 5 limited-production wines.
$15 per person. One tasting fee waived for every two bottles purchased.
No appointment needed for groups of 6 or less. Groups of six or more, please book a private wine tasting.
Included with Membership - club members and up to 3 guests.
Private Group Wine Tasting Experiences
Available for groups of 6 or more.
$20–$40 per person, advanced payment required.
Reservation required 72 hours in advance.
Artisan Cheese & Wine Pairing
Available daily from 11:00am – 3:30pm
Crafted by our winery chef, this tasting features local artisanal cheeses paired with our most sought after wines. Weather permitting this tasting is enjoyed on our terrace or in our lounge.
$35 per person, $25 per Wine Club Member
Walk in reservations may be available but not guaranteed.
Black Glass Tasting
Available daily at 11:00am (seating is limited)
Not just for "Wine Geeks" - This focused wine discovery evaluates how our sense of sight impacts our perceptions of a wine, before it even hits our palate.
Our newest tasting, guests are greeted with a splash of wine and then enjoy a tour of our stunning Matanzas Creek Lavender field and Gardens.
The brief tour is followed by a limited seating, unique Black Glass tasting.
$40 per person, $30 per person for club members
Picnic at the Winery
We invite you to pack a basket and pick up a bottle of wine in the tasting room to enjoy a scenic picnic on the property. All picnic areas are available on a first come – first serve basis.
Reservations available for Wine Club Members by calling 707-521-7016.
Upper Picnic Grotto is reserved for Wine Club members only during Season of Wine and Lavender.
- Wines by the bottle and Wine by the glass are available for purchase. $15 per person – fees applied to minimum bottle purchase based on group size.
- All guests are asked to use the receptacles provided to properly dispose of any picnic waste. Thank you
- Only Matanzas Creek Wines may be enjoyed at the winery. All other alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Grab your friends, a bottle of wine* from the tasting room, and head down to our bocce ball court for a friendly game...or two!
Reservations available for Wine Club Members by calling 707-521-7016
For all other guests, our Bocce courts available on a first come, first served basis by signing in at the tasting room. Each group is allowed one hour.
*Please Note, Only Matanzas Creek Winery Wines may be enjoyed at the Estate. All other alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- We are a dog friendly winery, please feel free to bring your furry friend with you.
- Please be respectful of our estate and clean up after your pet.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times.
- If your dog doesn't like lots of people, kids and other dogs, it might be better for them to hang out at home.
- While we love pets, please do not bring them with you to our special event experiences (WC Parties, Open House, etc).
To inquire about our experiences or to make a reservation, please call 707-521-7019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the winery closes at 4:30 pm. Guests must depart the property by 5:30 pm.