A two-month celebration of wine and lavender that is guaranteed to immerse your senses. Every June & July, our estate becomes an ocean of lavender as the gardens explode in color just before harvest. We are pleased to offer a variety of experiences throughout the Season and look forward to sharing the beauty of our Estate with you!
Estate Lavender Garden Experience
Daily June 1 - July 31st
10:00am - 4:30pm
- Available to all guests looking to stroll through the lavender gardens or picnic on property but not participate in a full wine tasting experience.
- Don’t forget to pick up a bottle of Matanzas Creek Wine to enjoy with your picnic!
Season of Wine and Lavender Tasting Experiences
Taste & Paint Experience
Wine & Photography Safari
$30 per person | $20 Wine Club
Wednesday, July 18th | 4:30pm to 6:30pm (Book Now)
Matanzas Honey Bee Lab
$30 per person | $25 Wine Club
Saturday, July 21st | 10:30am to 12:00pm (Book Now)
Sauvignon Blanc and Oyster Pairing Seminar
$65 per person | $55 Wine Club
Saturday, July 28th | 11:30am (Book Now)
Season of Wine and Lavender Celebration Dinner
$175 per person | $150 Wine Club
Saturday, July 14th | 6:00pm (Book Now)
*Please Note, Only Matanzas Creek Winery Wines may be enjoyed at the Estate. All other alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
**Please note the winery closes at 4:30 pm. Guests must depart the property by 5:30 pm.*
- All children must be under the supervision of a parent/adult at all times.
- Lavender Barn will be open most days (traffic dependent) with lavender products for sale.
- On select days, a lavender team member will be assembling lavender products and/or offering guests the opportunity to create their own lavender craft.
- For guests looking to further their experience by tasting at the winery or enjoying one of our curated experiences, please visit us in the tasting room.
For more information and to secure your spot for any of our above experiences, contact us at 707-521-7019.