A two-month celebration of wine and lavender that is guaranteed to immerse your senses. Every June & July, our estate becomes an ocean of lavender as the gardens explode in color just before harvest. We are pleased to offer a variety of experiences throughout the Season and look forward to sharing the beauty of our Estate with you!
Estate Lavender Garden Experience
Cost: $10 per person
Daily June 1 - July 31st
10:00 - 4:30 pm
- $5 children, designated drivers, non drinkers
all children must be under the supervision of a parent/ adult at all times
- Club Members, entrance for up to 4 persons included in membership. (Club member and three guests)
Season of Wine and Lavender Tasting Experiences
Opening Weekend Open House
$30 per person| 2 tickets included in Wine Club (use Promo WCSOWL)
Taste & Paint Experience
Wine & Photography Safari
Matanzas Honey Bee Lab
Sauvignon Blanc and Oyster Pairing Seminar
Lavender Harvest and Lunch
$65 per person
Saturday, June 30th | 10:00am – 2:00 pm
Wine Club Exclusive (Book Now)
Season of Wine and Lavender Celebration Dinner
$175 per person | $150 Wine Club
Saturday, July 14th | 6:00pm
- For those over 21, admission includes a travel glass and a 2 oz. pour of Sauvignon Blanc.
- All guests entering the property will be required to purchase a Estate Lavender Garden experience upon arrival.
**please note the winery closes at 4:30 pm. Guests must depart the property by 5:30 pm.*
- Available to all guests looking to stroll through the lavender gardens or picnic on property but not participate in a full wine tasting experience.
- Allows access to lavender garden, lavender barn and lower picnic area.
- Lavender Barn will be open most days (traffic dependent) with lavender products for sale.
- On select days, a lavender team member will be assembling lavender products and/or offering guests the opportunity to create their own lavender craft.
- For guests looking to further their experience by tasting at the winery or enjoying one of our curated experiences, your Garden fee will be applied to the purchase of the additional experience.
*Exception – those that have purchased one of our special tasting seminar tickets will not be charged a garden fee.
For more information and to secure your spot for any of our above experiences, contact us at 707.521.7019.